Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hey mr westpat brat...

...yes, i'm talking to you Mr Western Expat Brat! Please don't drive up my bumper at breakneck speeds like an erratic local driver and then flashing your lights expecting me to move out the way. You are not a local driver so i don't give a f*ck. If you were son of the soil then i'd get the hell out of the way; as you know, if we were to meet with an accident, 99.9999999999% of the time, I would get blamed for it even if it clearly wasn't my fault. And God forbid, had i been drinking a few days before, then a blood test would show traces of alcohol, so i could go to jail for a month for drink driving.

But as you are not local, it's an even playing ground and your driving is endangering lives exactly the way so many lives are taken on the roads. You are western, so you should know better! Just because you are here it does not mean you leave all your etiquette behind and act like a f*ckin arrogant twat!

Driving centimetres away from my bumper will not make me move out the way and neither will flashing your headlights. There is a car immediately in front of me, so it's not like you can go anywhere. You have 2 choices; either i will slow right down and drive half the speed, or i will step on the breaks.

So you can carry on driving behind me and kiss my arse.

2 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Good rant! Even though I only see it from a passenger point of view, I hate when people are so far up your backside they could be in the car with you ;-)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol ....
Funny .. guess you've had a bad day.

And "nml" - My imagination's running wild at that comment .. ;) .. haha

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home