Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Smack ma b!tch up

...or a maid.

A luxury which many take advantage of is employing a "live in" house maid. So more often than not, whenever you see families out and about with their kids, you often see the maid walking behind taking care of the kids. So for around 150 - 250 pounds sterling a month, you don't have to lift a finger. You can leave the kids behind and go out shopping, have coffee with your friends catching up on who is having an affair with whom and compare how many times you appeared in Ahlan or OK!

"An Indonesian housemaid named Hini, said the previous housewife who employed her forced her to wear a veil day and night in the house because she was young and pretty.

When the housewife found her sleeping without a headscarf, she said, “She kicked me and woke me up, asking me to cover my hair while sleeping. I cried a lot and I asked them to send me back to the agency, who also mistreated me and they used to beat me until I found another sponsor who treated me well."

Most maids prefer to work for Westerners, as they tend not to mistreat the maids ie: beat them!

2 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Gosh that is disgraceful! That place is nuts! NK is over at the moment and he has all sorts of ludicrous stories to tell me about Dubai!

1:51 PM  
Blogger ReginaFilangee said...

Excellent! there are plenty to tell!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home