Thursday, May 04, 2006

Whistle while you work

Typically British, i'm going to talk about the weather again. I've been incredibly lucky to have travelled to quite a few beautiful cities, however hands down without a doubt, the best city in the world when the sun is shining is London. It's absolutely glorious.

Everyone is in a good mood, the shirt sleeves roll up, the shades come out and EVERYONE looks for a spot to sit or stand outside to eat or drink. Saying that, atleast you can go and sit outside in the summer, unlike Dobuy where you desperately try to avoid the outside sun and sand.

My boss was practically singing this morning. It is interesting to hear what people inadvertently start singing, only realising after they merrily hum or sing one verse how they then try to disguise it into a cooler tune. The other day, one of my colleagues was singing Sugababes. Now this is ok for a girlie to sing, but not a bloke! But today was far worse as he started singing some trumpet marching song.

I am also guilty. At first i was very consciously singing Mary j Blige's Without You. But then later in the day I caught myself singing My favorite Things from Sound of Music. I don't know where that one came from!

1 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

The weather was glorious! However it is piss poor now. Boo!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home