Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Choitrums can kiss ma ass!

Currently pounding the pavement in search of gainful employment. Pounding the pavement, now there's a thought; I walked more in my first week in London than the whole three and half years in Dubai! After the first week thinking... oh gosh, where is the House of Chi when i need it! damnit, will have to suffer in silence.

A close friend said unto me "i do NOT want to hear you moan about the weather even once!" so i'm thinking, ok, so i can't even moan that it doesn't rain enough?

Whilst playing in the sandpit, I used to dream of kicking through hues of brown leaves, hear the rain patter on the window as i'm cosily tucked up indoors. Dreams come true.

I couldn't wait to get back to London and visit all the museums and galleries i'd been missing out on, but who'd a thunk I'd be excited to visit Tesco! The first time i visited Tesco it was like the mothership had called! A whole isle dedicated to newspapers and magazines... for a media gal, it was dark chocolate toblerone for the eyes! a Kid in a candy shop!

I've spent more time in Tesco than anywhere else and get this, the bread i buy there only lasts like 4 days before green mould appears! In Dobuy, i've had bread in the fridge for weeks with not a sign of fungus!

Fabulous!

1 Comments:

Blogger NML/Natalie said...

Hilarious! I love Tesco but order online now as I can't be bothered to drag all of my shopping home. I save money as I can't do so many impulse purchases. However I pass two M&S on the way home and I spend way too much in there. I'd be scared of bread that took weeks to go off but I get wound up that M&S bread only lasts abotu 2-3 days. Good luck with the job hunting!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home